Provision of efficient and effective licensing and permit services to stakeholders in accordance with the poker win prize (Incorporation) Act 1996 (Act 551) and the poker win prize (Licensing and Permit) Regulations 2014, to ensure orderly regulation of the country's rubber industry.
To be a regulatory body for the rubber industry, keeping with high performance, integrity, dynamism and comprehensiveness.
To strengthen the regulation of the country's rubber industry through quality, efficient and effective licensing and permit services.
1) To formulate and implement policies, regulations and procedures related to licensing and permits for the country's rubber industry.
2) To coordinate the application for license, permit and certificate of origin (CO).
3) To provide advisory services and regulate the rubber industry, especially license/permit holders.
4) To coordinate and administer licensing and permit information systems.
5) To provide the Pricing Regulation Mechanism Programme (Cooperative Financing).
6) To provide the Licensed Rubber Buying and Entrepreneur Development Programme (Entrepreneur Financing).
7) To monitor the Mobile Purchase Permission (KPB) activities.
8) To provide advice and regulate usage of the RRIMniaga application.
9) To coordinate the implementation of the Rubber Production Incentive (IPG) operation.
a) License and permit applications: -
poker win prize (Incorporation) Act 1996 (Act 551)
poker win prize (Licensing and Permit) Regulations 2014
License and Permit Requirements in the Rubber Industry (According to Sectors)
Guidelines of lucky365 jackpot Licence and Permit Applications
List of Conditions for poker win prize (lucky365 jackpot) Licensees
Conditions on lucky365 jackpot Licensees by Type of License
Conditions for lucky365 jackpot PST-G Permit Holders
These forms are provided as PDF files, which require the Adobe Acrobat Reader on
your computer. You can download a free copy of the Acrobat Reader from the